Do you ever feel so overwhelmed that you think your head is going to blast off?
Do you over think to the point you lost what was the first thought that has you thinking?
Do ever feel exhausted that you want to give up or shut away from everything and everyone?
Well, you may in some need of some grounding and being more present.
I used to think that if I thought out all the options and possibilities of what ifs and what would happen if….. Then I thought I was being productive. WOW was I wrong. I don’t think I had ever been so wrong in my life. It is great to think about options but not to the point it takes over so much of your day and is that back thought when you are doing others things in your day.
What I have thought is letting go of these thoughts and grounding myself is the best way to get an outcome and also feel inner peace in myself. When we over-think, we are putting a lot of stress on our bodies. Have you noticed when we are overwhelmed it turns to stress, and we tend to go to what comforts up if that is indulging with our comfort food something sweet or fatty? Well, it is our body releasing the chemical cortisol and our body are in fight or flight mode to survive. Even if what we are dealing with isn’t life or death our body is reacting to it as if it is.
So what can we do to help us when we feel overwhelmed, and we are caught up in our heads and stressing ourselves out. You can……
1. Listen to some relaxing music or meditate to calm your mind. I have wonderful grounding meditation that can make you feel your feet are more firmly on the ground, and your head is more relaxed, and you are centred and calm in your body. Check out FREE grounding meditation here.
2. Good night sleep- finds what works for you to get a good night sleep. I listen to a guided meditation to get me drifted to sleep. I also have a song that is 3 minutes long that always helps me to get to sleep, as it is so beautiful and soothing.
3. Get on the grass! Go outside and get your feet on the ground. I simply go into my garden. It is an excellent way to recharge yourself.
- I release the need to race around and feel rushed. All is well, and all jobs will be dealt in divine time.
- I stay centred within and respond peacefully to all circumstances.
- I am calm and at peace and feel fully present in all actions I do.
5. Take time out for you and schedule it into your week. Take some time out into nature, go away for a couple of days, treat you to a massage or some treatment. You deserve to treat yourself.
For your very own grounding meditation, also a connecting to your heart meditation audio along with a Empower You motivational video you can go here.
Alix is a leading EFT Practitioner and Mindset & Success Coach from Shrewsbury, England. Alix is a mentor to heart centered women entrepreneurs and has coached many women all over the world to gain momentum in their life and business by helping them create a winning mindset, earn desired income, gain confidence, have the freedom to travel while empowering others doing what they love.
Alix helps women overcome limiting beliefs, self-doubt, procrastination and fear of judgement, failure & success. She coaches her clients to live the life they love and deserve.
To learn more about how you can work with Alix you can book your “Empower You” strategy call. Click here.